Frequently Asked Questions
We now have an FAQ list that we hope will help
you answer some of the more common ones.
1. What is Work & Share?
Work & Share is a leading workspace provider are designed for teams of all sizes, from startup entrepreneurs to early-stage startups! From small businesses to growing companies.
2. What type of workspaces does Work&Share offers?
Work & Share provides variety of workspaces from flexible desk plans to private team suite:
- Flexible desk
- Dedicated desk
- Team office
- Private team suite
- Virtual office
You can send us an e-mail to email@example.com for more information about your personal offer.
3. What does a Work&Share membership include?
All physical memberships include a business address, high speed internet, business class printers, usage of all of our amenities and meeting & event rooms, 24/7 access, free coffee and tea as well as access to all of our events. Our staff is always happy to assist you.
4. Does Work & Share offer a virtual membership?
Yes! Virtual Office is a solution for foreigners who want to establish their company in Bulgaria and need a legal address.
5. What type of companies work at Work & Share?
Work & Share is being preferred coworking space for all kind of companies – more than 350 active members from variety of branches like IT sector, marketing, architecture, law & construction.
6. Are there any additional fees that aren’t included in the fees?
There aren’t any hidden fees or additional expenses unless otherwise agreed upon. Electricity, water & internet bills, unlimited meeting room booking hours are all included in the price.
7. Is there minimum commitment?
All memberships except Private team suite & Virtual office is month to month.
8. Is a deposit required?
A deposit is required only for Private office and Private team suite.
9. Is a parking included?
Yes, we offer a parking onsite for private office, team desk or private team suite.
10. Can I book a meeting room/event hall if I am not a member?
Yes, you can contact us for more information.
11. Do I have to make an appointment for a tour or can I just stop in?
Tours must be booked in advance so that we can make sure we have someone available to show you around and answer any questions.
Contact us to book a tour.
12. Can I bring a friend to work with me?
If you would like to bring a guest with you to work in our space you will have to pay for a day pass for them on your member account.
13. What if my business outgrows my Work & Share membership?
We are happy to see our clients grow and we will try to accommodate your growth within Work & Share.
14. I am not sure whether coworking is for me can I try it first?
Yes, in case you would like to try Work & Share, we offer a testing day for FREE in case you are doubting whether coworking is your thing.