What data do we collect?
Work & Share collects the following data:
Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- When you voluntarily subscribe for our newsletter.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Work & Share securely stores your data.
Our Company will keep your e-mail address, phone number and personal data for period of 10 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Work & Share from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of Work & Share.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Work & Share would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Work & Share for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Work & Share correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Work&Share to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Work & Share erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Work & Share restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Work & Share’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Work & Share transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +359 885 364 355
Or write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Keeping you signed in
Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Work & Share uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Work & Share uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Work & Share sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +359 885 364 355